Join me on October 28, 2017 at the “Women Inspiring Women” Conference in Solomons, Maryland. This Conference was created with the objectives to:
• Provide present and future women business leaders with a unique forum to network and exchange ideas;
• Provide women an opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from accomplished leaders in the areas of personal and professional development and other important issues to women in today’s workforce; and
• Offer an outstanding opportunity for leaders within the Southern Maryland area to directly contribute to the development of women within the community.
The event will kick-off with a “Meet & Greet” event on Friday, October 27th, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. The central focus of the Conference will be on Saturday October 28th, 2017, 8:00 a.m – 4:30 p.m.
Oda Solms, Publisher of Southern Maryland Woman magazine, is the Mistress of Ceremony for the Conference. There will be other amazing speakers that attendees will hear from throughout the day.
• Adrienne Somerville: Political Savvy – Networking and Mentoring
• Dr. I. Monet Ouwinga: The Second Coming Out – Mental, Sexual and Overall Women’s Well Being
• Fontella Moody: Be A Saver and Take Your Retirement to the Next Level
• Monica Taylor: Having It All – Work/Life Balance
• DJ Delong: What’s In Your Toolbox?
• Tammy Wright: Fitness, Wellness and Self-Worth
Join me for the 7 Day Facebook Empowerment Challenge September 17-23, 2017.
The challenge will cover the 7 areas of life. (Finances, Social, Relationships/Family, Career/Business, Fitness/Health, Spirituality, and Mental/Personal Development).
This challenge is to motivate and help women push to fulfill the 7 areas to be able to live a more vibrant and satisfying life. Each day of the week has a theme and an activity to do.
There will be female coaches who will be speaking on the different 7 areas. I’ll be speaking via Facebook Live at 7pm on September 19th! Join me and other coaches as we empower each other in 7 days and beyond.
****YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS CHALLENGE**** Click here to join the Facebook group today.